Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wow what a crazy night!

I love being awakened at 2:30am by the Sheriffs Department because someone in the neighborhood called 911 and screamed "Help my Husband is home" and then hung up.... wtf so I was scared to go back to sleep until like 5am because I was worried some drunk redneck toting a shotgun would show up at my house ROFL. I know I"m a dork. I was however scared!!!

The girls were all over the place last night. I like feeling them move, but I will say that it is kinda creepy feeling movement ALL over the place!!! Yesterday a few friends and I went to the Loudon County 1st Annual Babyshower and after I took an hour long Carseat Safety class, I was given 2 brand spanken new carseats!!! I could not believe it!! I am so happy that I was given the opportunity to take the Car Seat and Breast Feeding Classes!! I learned some valuable information that I hope will help me on my journey with breast feeding :)

Christmas is right around the corner! I keep saying that I want to do black friday but I just dont think at 29 weeks that will be happening. I would love to get in on all the deals, but there is always next year :). I guess I can do some online black friday shopping!!! I guess first we should get through Thanksgiving before worrying to much about Christmas lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment